2. Access the event by clicking on the event title in the listings.
3. Select the lower search bar where it states SEARCH BY NAME OR DETAILS... and enter the guest name or initials to locate the guest.
4. Select the guest by clicking on the name. You will then arrive on the guest profile page.
5. Select the MANAGE TAGS button from the top area of the page.
6. In the guests TAGGING page. Select the ADD A TAG button.
*If you have tag(s) created for the event already and would like to add an existing tag to a guest, select the dropdown titled SELECT A TAG followed by the required tag. To complete the process select the ADD TAG button.
PLEASE NOTE: You can add more than one tag to a guest by repeating this process. To delete a tag click the ‘X’ in the top left hand corner of the created tag.
Check out the 90 second Qflow video on tagging.