This routine allows you to upload multiple instances of the same guest across multiple sessions and check them in using the same barcode.
Web dashboard - data admin and importing guest data
- Upload each set of session data individually into your event. PLEASE NOTE - For guests attending more than one session please make sure to duplicate the guests unique barcode across each set of session data.
- Prior to final data upload you will be required to add a tag. Please add a unique session tag during each upload. This will allow you to filter each check-in device to the correct zone prior to check-in.
Check-in app set up (checking in guests by specific session zone)
- Log into your event.
- Go to the Guestlist tab.
- Select the Filter text link top right.
- Select Deselect all.
- Toggle the appropriate zone tag to the On position.
- Go back to the Scan screen and commence check-in.
To check in the next session
- Go to the Filter page via the Guestlist tab.
- Deselect the completed session zone tag by toggling to the Off position.
- Toggle the next session zone tag to the On position.
- Go back to the Scan page and commence check-in.