- Select the blue Invite button on your web dashboard event page.
- Create and invite or select an invite from your invite listing.
- Select the Code view icon from the invite creation rich text editor options.
- You can now highlight and delete the existing HTML code and replace it with your own HTML design.
IMPORTANT - If you would like to add and place our auto generated guest QR code within your design please use the following design instructions.
HTML manipulation of an invite QR code
- barcodeBox (class) contains both template_barcode (class), which is the barcode itself and barcodeString (class) which is the barcode string and finally barcodeName (class) which is the guests name
- You can manipulate all of these elements to place the barcode where you would like.
- You manipulate the above elements inside <style> tags at top of the HTML editor.