Tallies are empty lists linked to a counter that can be used on the Qflow web dashboard and/or the Qflow check-in app. Every tapped in addition on a Tally list is automatically added to your in-venue total. Giving you 100% accurate attendee statistics at all times.
- Walk up sales (by type)
- Cash payment reconciliation
- Admitted rep sales (by name)
How to create a tally on the check-in app
- Select the Guest list tab.
- Select the Tallies link from the screen header.
- Select the Add tally button.
- Enter the name for your tally in the pop up box and select Add.
- Your newly created tally will appear listed.
- To add a guest or item to your tally tap the (+) icon.
A bitesize tutorial on tallies.