- Click the My event tab to take you to your event listings page.
- Access the event by clicking on an event title in the listing.
- Click inside the lower search bar where it states Search by name or details... and enter the guest name or initials to locate the guest.
- Guest name results will automatically be listed as you type.
- Click on the desired guest name result to access their profile.
- Click the blue Add tags link situated under the righthand side of the Tags box.
- A pop up will appear. To create a guest tag enter a name in the Create a new tag field and click Add tag.
*If you have tag(s) created for the event already and would like to add an existing tag to a guest, click the dropdown titled Select a tag followed by the required tag. To complete the process select the Add tag button.
- The created or selected tag will appear in the Tags box. You have now added a guest Tag!
- Finally click the Save changes button to complete the update.
PLEASE NOTE: You can add more than one Tag to a guest by repeating this process. To delete a tag click the ‘X’ in the top left hand corner of the created tag.