1. Select the My events tab to take you to your event listings page.
2. Access the event by clicking on the event title in the listings.
3. Select the Disable button.
4. A red alert bar will appear and the Disable button will change to an Enable button. The event will now appear listed in red on your My events page.
5. To enable the event select the Enable button. An enabled alert bar will provide confirmation
PLEASE NOTE: A disabled event cannot be accessed using the Qflow for events check in app.
Qflow for events dashboard - Disabling and enabling an event
Useful link: The Qflow for events web dashboard